Yes, you can!
Assigning a Task to an individual creator can be accomplished in a couple of ways!
1. Creating a Task when you've selected a creator:
You can assign the same Tasks to multiple creators, or create new ones for each individual creator. To create an individual Task for a Creator, you can:
- Select the creator you'd like to create a Task for
- Add a New Task to this creator's personal Task List
- Once you create this Task, you will also be able to see the Task you've created in your master All Tasks List. See the screenshot below.
2. Create a Task in the All Tasks overview and assign this Task to the individual creators
If a Task is created (whether for an individual creator or just as a general Task in All Tasks), the Task will be seen in the All Tasks overview. From here, you can choose the Task that's been created (or a Task that's previously been created during the Campaign.
On the All Tasks overview, Tasks can also be created as a New Task and assigned to creators in a couple of ways:
- Choose the Task you'd like to create and send to creators, then automatically assign this Task to any creator who you accept to your Campaign.
- Manually assign this Task to 1 or more creators of your choosing (See the quick video below on how to create a Task and assign it manually to individual creators of your choice).