Dovetale's PayPal Payouts Integration helps teams pay affiliates with just a few clicks! The instructions below will help your team learn how to connect your PayPal Payouts account to the Dovetale platform.
Requirements to use PayPal Payouts
- You must have a PayPal business account
- The PayPal account must have PayPal PayOuts enabled
Step 1: PayPal business account setup
If your PayPal account is not a business account, you must:
- Log into your PayPal Account and;
- Upgrade your account to a business account. This step will require you to link and verify your bank account as well as specify your business number for tax purposes.
Step 2: Enable PayPal PayOuts
- Go to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accountStatus/
- At the bottom of the column called Permission name, ensure that PayOuts is enabled (a green tick in both the sandbox and live columns of the table below). This may take PayPal a few hours or several days to approve or respond to this request after you've requested to enable this permission
- Paypal will email you that they are reviewing your request. Once you've been accepted you'll notice a green checkmark that tells you the Payouts API is available for your account.
Have any questions about enabling PayOuts with PayPal? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org