Trying to get drive more views to your Community? There are many ways to show your customers, supporters, and fans of your company how important Community is to you and your team! One of the ways you can do this is to add your community application page to your top navigation on your website to show your potential members that community is a top priority for your company.
To help you get started, the steps below will help your team add a page to your Shopify navigation bar:
Step 1 (optional):
Check out your community page and get started by adding this to your Shopify store.
- Once you've designed and created your application page, follow step 2 in the Dovetale onboarding settings
- In order to create a new page on your Shopify store, Dovetale will need access to your Shopify Themes. For more information on Dovetale's permission requests from your Shopify, see more here
- Select the menu you want to add the Community link to by clicking in the "Title" column
- For the top of your website, in the example we click "Main menu"
- Click "Add menu item" to add a new navigation
- Paste your Community page url into the "Link" box
- In the popup, select the row above "no results" that has a link icon beside the url
- Enter the name for the link in your navigation that people will click to view your Community page