What is Community?
How do grow my Community?
What are Applicants?
- These are people who have applied to join your Community. You can see their information they've applied with, but they do not count as 'members'. You can receive unlimited applicants to join your Community on all our plans.
How many people can apply to join my community?
- There is no limit to how many applications you can receive on your Community application page!
What is a Member?
- Members are people who belong to your Community. When Members are accepted into your Community you can send gifts, create and track affiliate offers (referral and discount codes), make payments, and more.
How many Members can I have in my Community?
- Up to 5 Members can be accepted into your Community
- Start with 50 Members that can be accepted into your Community.
- If you'd like to add more space to your Community so you and your team can accept more Applicants, Members can be added for a cost of $1.00 per member (Members can be added in increments of 50 - for example, 50 members, 100 members, 150 members, etc.)
- Start with 500 Members that can be accepted into your Community.
- If you'd like to add more space to your Community so you and your team can accept more Applicants, Members can be added for a cost of $0.50 per member (Members can be added in increments of 50 - for example, 250 members, 300 members, 550 members, etc.)
- Want to use Community to scale out your brand's community? Dovetale's Enterprise plans can be flexible lower 'cost per member' with volume discounts for large Communities!
What are do the Member Status' mean?
- Pending - These are people you've accepted to join your community. The 'Pending' status shows an in-between state for this applicant to become a member. They will receive an email saying they've been accepted to join your Community and once they accept this invitation, they will become a member! :)
- Member - This refers to people who have been accepted to your Community and have accepted their invitation! Your active Members can always be seen on your Members tab in Community.